Hours: Flexible, Bank contract – Evenings / After School Hours / Weekends
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Location: Birmingham (Centre and Community Based)
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our team to support children and families out in the community, within our Fostering Service and to supervise family time sessions within our contact centre. This role involves individual and direct work with children and/or their families where court orders or other circumstances make this necessary. This fulfilling role is very varied and rewarding.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in childcare / CYPW Diploma (or willingness to complete) or a similar Health and Social Care Qualification.
- Have great observational and reporting skills
- Have experience working with children and families and is able to build positive relationships.
- Have a calm, welcoming and non-judgmental attitude
- Ideally have a full UK driving license and own car (although this is not essential) Mileage will be paid.
DMR Services offer flexible working hours, a comprehensive induction, ongoing training, career progression and a pension scheme.
As we are committed to safeguarding children and young people, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with adult and child workforce.
Please email email@example.com to request an application pack.