Hours: Flexible, Evenings/ After School Hours / Weekends
Salary: £9.50 per hour
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our team to supervise contact sessions between children and their families.
The ideal candidate will:
- Currently hold or is willing to work towards an NVQ Level 3 in childcare / CYPW Diploma or a similar Health and Social Care Qualification.
- Have great observational and reporting skills
- Preferably have experience working with children and families
- Have a calm, welcoming and non-judgmental attitude
- Ideally have a full UK driving license and own car (although this is not essential). Mileage will be paid.
DMR Services offer flexible working hours, a comprehensive induction, ongoing training, career progression and a pension scheme.
As we are committed to safeguarding children and young people, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with adult and child workforce.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.