Fostering and Panel Administrator
Pay Rate: Salary dependant on experience
Hours: Monday- Friday- 40 hours per week.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator who possesses excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail to assist with the running of our busy fostering team.
Our Fostering and Panel Administrator will provide support to the Registered Fostering Manager, undertaking necessary checks for foster carers, monitor and request updated documentation, provide high quality support to the fostering panel and actively contribute to continuously improvement of the service.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Experience or a desire to work within a fostering or adoption service
– Have a passion for improving the lives of all children
– Administration experience
– GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
– IT skills preferred including Word, Excel and Outlook
– Ability to prioritise tasks
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to develop and maintain good professional working relationships with all levels across the Company and externally.
– Confident, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner.
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with willingness to use own initiative.